Why has my visit been canceled?
An automated email and/or phone notification will be sent if the visit was canceled by the facility. If you did not receive a notification, you may need to update your account information on file. To update your account information, see question: How do I update my account information?
A visit may be canceled by the facility due to the following reasons:
- The inmate has been moved to a different location and the visit cannot be rescheduled.
- The inmate has been released.
- One or more of the visitation stations has become unavailable.
- The facility has changed the visitation schedule. This may be a temporary or permanent change.
- The inmate or visitor has been placed on restriction.