Search Help Topics
However for some version of Safari you must turn off the Pop-Up Blocker.
To do so:
1. Go to your Iphone/Ipad device Settings.
2. Click on "Safai."
3. If there is a "Pop-Up Blocker" option, turn it off.
To schedule a visit with a minor visitor, you must first register that minor. To register the minor click "Manage Visitors" under the "My Account" drop down menu. Once on that page, scroll down to the "Minor Visitors" section. To the right of that click "Register and Add a New Minor Visitor." Follow the steps on that page to register the minor.
Once the minor has been registered, click "Visitation" in the main menu. On the next page click the check box next to the visitor you wish to add. Continue to follow the steps to complete the scheduling process.
To change the date or time of your visit, you will need to cancel your visit and schedule a new one. Many facilities do not allow visits to be scheduled, changed, or cancelled on the day of the visit. This allows them to keep a predictable daily schedule of visitations. See the facility's visitation policies to find out the time restrictions on making changes to your visit.
In some cases, visitation staff may be able to help.
1. Log into the facility’s visitation scheduling system.
2. On the homepage, under the “Upcoming Visits” heading, click on any piece of the visits information.
3. You will be taken to the visit confirmation page. Click “Add/Remove” in the Visitor(s) section toward the bottom of the page.
4. Next, click the checkbox next to the name of each visitor you would like to add. If the visitor you are looking for is not listed, click “Add a New Visitor” and follow the instructions on the screen.
5. After you have selected all the visitors you’d like to add, please the Next button.
6. Verify the information and agree to the policies by checking the box and pressing “Confirm.”
An automated email and/or phone notification will be sent if the visit was canceled by the facility. If you did not receive a notification, you may need to update your account information on file. To update your account information, see question: How do I update my account information?
A visit may be canceled by the facility due to the following reasons:
- The inmate has been moved to a different location and the visit cannot be rescheduled.
- The inmate has been released.
- One or more of the visitation stations has become unavailable.
- The facility has changed the visitation schedule. This may be a temporary or permanent change.
- The inmate or visitor has been placed on restriction.
There may not be any visitation times available due to any of the following conditions:
- All available time slots have been taken.
- The facility does not allow visitation during the chosen time period. This may be a temporary or permanent change to the visitation schedule.
- The inmate already used up their allowed number of visits during the chosen time period.
- The visitor already used up their allowed number of visits during the chosen time period.
- The inmate has a restriction or event that does not allow scheduling during the chosen time period.
- The visitor has a restriction that does not allow them to schedule a visit with the inmate for the chosen time period.
If the adult visitor will never visit the facility without you it is recommended to register them through this process. Proceed to Step 1 below.
If the adult visitor may visit the facility without you it is recommended that they register themselves in the visitation scheduling system. Please see: How do I register in the visitation scheduling system? One of the visitors will need to request scheduling privileges and the second visitor must accept the invitation to appear in each other's My Visitors list. Please see: How do I request another visitor become part of My Visitors list?
- From any page, hover your mouse cursor over the My Account tab, click on the Manage Visitors option.
- On the Manage Visitors page, under Add to My Visitors or Minor Visitors, click the link to create/register a new adult visitor.
- Enter and/or edit the information.
- Click the "Add" or "Add Minor" button.
You may edit or remove the Visitor/Minor from here.
Note: If you entered an email address in for the visitor, they will receive a registration notification.
- From any page, hover your mouse cursor over the Visitation tab.
- Click "View Visit History".
- From the View Visit History page, click on any part of the visit information to view the originally scheduled visit information.
CHARGED VISITS ONLY: The final charge will appear at the bottom of the page under "Visitation Charge".
- Log on to the visitation scheduling system.
- From any page, hover your mouse cursor over the My Account tab.
- Click the link that corresponds to the information you wish to update.
- Enter the required information in the fields provided.
- Click the "Update" button. A message will display stating your information has been successfully updated.
1. On the Home Page for the visit, click the red "X" that coincides with the visit you would like to cancel, or click on any part of the visit information to access the Summary Page. On the Summary Page, in the right hand column click "Cancel Visit".
Note: The facility may restrict when a visit may be canceled.
2. A pop-up message will display asking you to confirm that you want to cancel the visit. Click the "Yes" button to cancel.
CHARGED VISITS ONLY: The facility may have a cancelation policy in place that will result in a cancellation charge. Charges will be calculated and the final charge will appear in red at the bottom of the window. Once you click "Yes" the charge card on file will be immediately charged.
3. This visit will be removed from Upcoming Visits and will appear under the heading Canceled Visits until the originally schedule time has passed.
You must first register in the system before obtaining a visitor ID. Once you have logged in, your unique visitor ID is located on every page. It is located near the upper right side of the page and is to the right of your name in parenthesis. In addition, you can find your unique visitor ID under the My Account dropdown and selecting Change Account Info. There you will see a field titled User or Visitor ID.
- Some correctional facilities require visitors to be on the inmate’s approved visitors list. In order a schedule a visit with the inmate, you will need to inform the inmate or your name and visitor id. The facility will then place you on the inmate’s approved visitor list. Once you are placed on that list you will receive an email notification indicating that you are now approved to schedule visits with the inmate.
- From any page, hover your mouse cursor over the My Account tab, click on the Manage Inmates option.
- On the Manage Inmates page, click the "Add to My Inmates" link.
- Add the inmate:
- If you know the Inmate ID, enter the Inmate ID in the field provided and click the "Add Inmate" button; or,
- If you do not know the Inmate ID, search for the inmate by name. Enter at least the first two letters of the first and last name and click the "Search" button. Inmates that match the search criteria entered will appear in a list. Click the "Add" link that corresponds to name of the person you wish to visit.
A message will display that the inmate has been successfully added.
On the Manage My Inmates page, the inmate has been added and is available for visits. You may edit or remove the inmate from here.
- Note: If the facility uses an approval process, approved inmates may appear in your My Inmates list without any action from you. Also, inmates you have added to your My Inmates list may appear as "Not Approved". You must be an approved visitor of an inmate before you can select them for a visit. Please contact the inmate to be added to his/her approval list.
Note: Both you and the other visitor must be registered in the visitation scheduling system separately.
- From the Manage Visitors page, click the link to request another visitor to become part of your My Visitors list.
- Enter the Visitor ID in the field provided. Visitor ID's are located under the main heading to the right of the visitor's name on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the "Make Request" button.
The visitor will be notified of your request via e-mail. The visitor will have the option to Accept, Reject or Block your request. On your Manage My Visitors page, you will see your request under Waiting for Response. If approved, the visitor will appear in your My Visitor list and on the Manage Visitors page. You may now schedule visits with that visitor.
- On the top of the page, under the main menu, a red icon with a number will appear over the user notification icon indicating that you have a pending visitor request. You may also see pending requests by going to the My Visitors page.
- Under Waiting for Response, click the "Accept", "Reject", or "Block" link next to the visitor's name.
Note: If the minor has already been registered in the system by another user, contact the facility to have the minor added to your "My Visitors" list.
Note: The facility selects the age at which a minor must be registered as an adult.
Note: A minor visitor cannot schedule a visit with an inmate. They must be scheduled with a registered adult.
- From any page, hover your mouse cursor over the My Account tab, click on the Manage Visitor option.
- On the Manage Visitors page, under Minor Visitors, click the link to register and add a new minor visitor to your My Visitors list.
- Enter the required information.
- Click the "Register and Add" button.
- On the Manage Visitors page, the Minor has been added and is available for visits. You may edit or remove the Minor from your My Visitors list.
Note: There are several scheduling shortcuts on the homepage that allow you to select only one additional visitor. These shortcuts are not recommended for planning a visit in which there are more than two visitors.
- From any page, click on the Visitation tab.
- On the Choose Visitor page, select additional visitors you would like to take part in the visit by checking the box next to their name. Click Next.
If you have not added the visitor to your My Visitors list, click the "Add a New Visitor" link.
- On the Choose Inmate page, select the inmate you wish to visit from the list of inmates in the dropdown. Click Next.
If you haven't added inmates to your My Inmates, click the "Search for an Inmate" link.
Enter the required search criteria and click the "Search" button. Inmates that match the search criteria entered will appear in a list at the bottom. Click the "Select" link that corresponds to the name of the person you wish to visit.
Note: The selected inmate will be automatically added to your My Inmates list.
Note: If the facility uses approved visitors list, you must be an approved visitor of an inmate before you can select them for a visit.
- On the Choose the Date/Time/Location page, select a date by clicking on the calendar icon and selecting the date or by entering the date for the visit by typing it in the field provided.
Note: Certain days might not be available for selection based upon facility scheduling policies, special events (Holidays, weather closures, etc.), and/or facility established restrictions.
- OPTIONAL. Choose a Visitation Center from the dropdown list. If you do not have a preference, choose No Preference.
- OPTIONAL. Choose a Time of Day range from the dropdown list. If you do not have a preference, choose No Preference.
- Click the "Search" button.
- If no visitation times are available based upon your selection, a message will display. Change your selection criteria and click "Search" again. See question: Why are there no visitation times available?
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: The search results may show a cost associated with certain visits. A visitation charge may appear due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The inmate or visitor has exceeded his/her minimum free visits or duration quota.
- The correctional facility charges for certain visitation locations, such as remote visitation centers.
- The correctional facility charges for certain visitation times.
- The correctional facility charges for certain types of visits.
- To select a visitation time slot, click on the visit that corresponds to the desired visitation time.
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: On the Choose Credit/Debit Card you will be asked to add a new card. Click Next. If you have saved a card to your profile, it will allow you to select the previously saved card.
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: On the Add new Credit/Debit Card page, enter the card's information and the billing address associated with the card. If you wish to save the card to your profile for future use, check the Save This Card For Future Use checkbox.
Note: If you are using a prepaid debit card, prior to submitting the card please follow the instructions that came with the card to register it for online purchases.
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: On the Choose Credit/Debit Card page review your card selection. Click "Next".
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: On the Confirmation Page, review the cancellation/refund policy listed in the yellow informational box at the top of the page.
- Choose the Relationship the visitor(s) has with the inmate from the dropdown list.
- Review your selections. If you wish to make changes to your selections, click the "Change" link next to the item you wish to change. If you wish to add additional visitors to the visit, click the "Add Additional" link.
Note: As a result of adding visitors to the visit, you may be directed to the Choose the Date/Time/Location page to reselect your desired visitation time. Follow steps 4 through 19.
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: Enter the charge card's CCV (CVV or CV2) code.
- Click the checkbox to confirm that you agree to the Facility's Visitation Policy and the Refund Policy (CHARGED VISITS ONLY).
- When the information displayed is correct, click the "Confirm" button.
- On the Summary page, a message will display stating your visitation has been confirmed and the status of the visit will change to Confirmed. You will also receive a confirmation via e-mail. If you do not receive confirmation back, it may be necessary to reselect the date, time and/or location of the visit.
CHARGED VISITS ONLY: In addition to the confirmation email, a receipt will be sent to the email address you have on file.
If you do not receive confirmation and the visit status changes to Conflict, click "Change" next to the Time and Date section. You will be directed to the Choose the Date/Time/Location page to reselect your desired visitation time. Follow steps 4 through 19.
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question