I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
Note: Passwords are case sensitive.
1. From the Log On page, click the "Forgot your Password?" link.
2. On the Reset Password page, enter the e-mail address you indicated during the registration process.
- Enter the Security Code displayed within the colorful box in the field provided.
- Do not use spaces.
- All characters are UPPERCASE or numbers.
- Do not use the letter "O"; use 0 (zero) instead.
3. Click the "Reset Password" button. You will receive a confirmation e-mail containing your new password. If you do not receive an email, please see: I did not receive the confirmation e-mail containing my password.
4. Click the "Return to Login" link to enter the new temporary password you received via email.
1. Make sure you completed registration. If you did not see the Visitor Added page, your registration was not completed and you will not receive a confirmation e-mail.
2. Check your SPAM, BULK or JUNK folder for the e-mail.
3. The confirmation e-mail is sent out immediately after you register; however, it may take up to several hours for an e-mail to be received.
4. Make sure that you entered the correct e-mail address.
If you do not receive your e-mail, DO NOT re-register. Creating duplicate registrations may result of removal of visitation privileges. Please contact the facility for assistance to have them reset your password manually.
The e-mail address is one of your unique identifiers in the visitation scheduling system. The email address can be used to log into the system to schedule visits, to send your initial password, and to notify you of a canceled visitation.