I did not receive the confirmation e-mail containing my password.
1. Make sure you completed registration. If you did not see the Visitor Added page, your registration was not completed and you will not receive a confirmation e-mail.
2. Check your SPAM, BULK or JUNK folder for the e-mail.
3. The confirmation e-mail is sent out immediately after you register; however, it may take up to several hours for an e-mail to be received.
4. Make sure that you entered the correct e-mail address.
If you do not receive your e-mail, DO NOT re-register. Creating duplicate registrations may result of removal of visitation privileges. Please contact the facility for assistance to have them reset your password manually.
Note: Passwords are case sensitive.
1. From the Log On page, click the "Forgot your Password?" link.
2. On the Reset Password page, enter the e-mail address you indicated during the registration process.
- Enter the Security Code displayed within the colorful box in the field provided.
- Do not use spaces.
- All characters are UPPERCASE or numbers.
- Do not use the letter "O"; use 0 (zero) instead.
3. Click the "Reset Password" button. You will receive a confirmation e-mail containing your new password. If you do not receive an email, please see: I did not receive the confirmation e-mail containing my password.
4. Click the "Return to Login" link to enter the new temporary password you received via email.