How do I set up My Inmates?
- From any page, hover your mouse cursor over the My Account tab, click on the Manage Inmates option.
- On the Manage Inmates page, click the "Add to My Inmates" link.
- Add the inmate:
- If you know the Inmate ID, enter the Inmate ID in the field provided and click the "Add Inmate" button; or,
- If you do not know the Inmate ID, search for the inmate by name. Enter at least the first two letters of the first and last name and click the "Search" button. Inmates that match the search criteria entered will appear in a list. Click the "Add" link that corresponds to name of the person you wish to visit.
A message will display that the inmate has been successfully added.
On the Manage My Inmates page, the inmate has been added and is available for visits. You may edit or remove the inmate from here.
- Note: If the facility uses an approval process, approved inmates may appear in your My Inmates list without any action from you. Also, inmates you have added to your My Inmates list may appear as "Not Approved". You must be an approved visitor of an inmate before you can select them for a visit. Please contact the inmate to be added to his/her approval list.