How do I schedule a visit?
Note: There are several scheduling shortcuts on the homepage that allow you to select only one additional visitor. These shortcuts are not recommended for planning a visit in which there are more than two visitors.
- From any page, click on the Visitation tab.
- On the Choose Visitor page, select additional visitors you would like to take part in the visit by checking the box next to their name. Click Next.
If you have not added the visitor to your My Visitors list, click the "Add a New Visitor" link.
- On the Choose Inmate page, select the inmate you wish to visit from the list of inmates in the dropdown. Click Next.
If you haven't added inmates to your My Inmates, click the "Search for an Inmate" link.
Enter the required search criteria and click the "Search" button. Inmates that match the search criteria entered will appear in a list at the bottom. Click the "Select" link that corresponds to the name of the person you wish to visit.
Note: The selected inmate will be automatically added to your My Inmates list.
Note: If the facility uses approved visitors list, you must be an approved visitor of an inmate before you can select them for a visit.
- On the Choose the Date/Time/Location page, select a date by clicking on the calendar icon and selecting the date or by entering the date for the visit by typing it in the field provided.
Note: Certain days might not be available for selection based upon facility scheduling policies, special events (Holidays, weather closures, etc.), and/or facility established restrictions.
- OPTIONAL. Choose a Visitation Center from the dropdown list. If you do not have a preference, choose No Preference.
- OPTIONAL. Choose a Time of Day range from the dropdown list. If you do not have a preference, choose No Preference.
- Click the "Search" button.
- If no visitation times are available based upon your selection, a message will display. Change your selection criteria and click "Search" again. See question: Why are there no visitation times available?
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: The search results may show a cost associated with certain visits. A visitation charge may appear due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The inmate or visitor has exceeded his/her minimum free visits or duration quota.
- The correctional facility charges for certain visitation locations, such as remote visitation centers.
- The correctional facility charges for certain visitation times.
- The correctional facility charges for certain types of visits.
- To select a visitation time slot, click on the visit that corresponds to the desired visitation time.
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: On the Choose Credit/Debit Card you will be asked to add a new card. Click Next. If you have saved a card to your profile, it will allow you to select the previously saved card.
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: On the Add new Credit/Debit Card page, enter the card's information and the billing address associated with the card. If you wish to save the card to your profile for future use, check the Save This Card For Future Use checkbox.
Note: If you are using a prepaid debit card, prior to submitting the card please follow the instructions that came with the card to register it for online purchases.
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: On the Choose Credit/Debit Card page review your card selection. Click "Next".
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: On the Confirmation Page, review the cancellation/refund policy listed in the yellow informational box at the top of the page.
- Choose the Relationship the visitor(s) has with the inmate from the dropdown list.
- Review your selections. If you wish to make changes to your selections, click the "Change" link next to the item you wish to change. If you wish to add additional visitors to the visit, click the "Add Additional" link.
Note: As a result of adding visitors to the visit, you may be directed to the Choose the Date/Time/Location page to reselect your desired visitation time. Follow steps 4 through 19.
- CHARGED VISITS ONLY: Enter the charge card's CCV (CVV or CV2) code.
- Click the checkbox to confirm that you agree to the Facility's Visitation Policy and the Refund Policy (CHARGED VISITS ONLY).
- When the information displayed is correct, click the "Confirm" button.
- On the Summary page, a message will display stating your visitation has been confirmed and the status of the visit will change to Confirmed. You will also receive a confirmation via e-mail. If you do not receive confirmation back, it may be necessary to reselect the date, time and/or location of the visit.
CHARGED VISITS ONLY: In addition to the confirmation email, a receipt will be sent to the email address you have on file.
If you do not receive confirmation and the visit status changes to Conflict, click "Change" next to the Time and Date section. You will be directed to the Choose the Date/Time/Location page to reselect your desired visitation time. Follow steps 4 through 19.