How do I register in the visitation scheduling system?
Note: Online visitor registration is not allowed at all facilities. If you are not allowed to register online, please register in person at the facility.
1. From the Log On page, click the "Register Today" button.
2. On the Log On Information page, enter a valid e-mail address in the fields provided. Click the "Next" button.
3. On the Pesonal Information page, enter the required information in the fields provided. Click the "Next" button.
4. On the Personal Identification page, choose an identification type from the drop down list.
5. Enter the required information in the fields provided. Click the "Next" button.
6. On the Verify Information page, review your Personal Information.
7. If the information is correct, click to check the box "I verify the above information is correct." If the information is not correct, click a navigation link on the right side of the page to return to a previous page (example: Personal Information). Continue through the pages until you return to the Verify Information page.
8. Enter the Security Code displayed within the colorful box in the field provided.
- Do not use spaces.
- All characters are UPPERCASE or numbers.
- Do not use the letter "O"; use 0 (zero) instead.
9. Click the "Finish" button. You will receive a confirmation e-mail containing your password.
If the adult visitor will never visit the facility without you it is recommended to register them through this process. Proceed to Step 1 below.
If the adult visitor may visit the facility without you it is recommended that they register themselves in the visitation scheduling system. Please see: How do I register in the visitation scheduling system? One of the visitors will need to request scheduling privileges and the second visitor must accept the invitation to appear in each other's My Visitors list. Please see: How do I request another visitor become part of My Visitors list?
- From any page, hover your mouse cursor over the My Account tab, click on the Manage Visitors option.
- On the Manage Visitors page, under Add to My Visitors or Minor Visitors, click the link to create/register a new adult visitor.
- Enter and/or edit the information.
- Click the "Add" or "Add Minor" button.
You may edit or remove the Visitor/Minor from here.
Note: If you entered an email address in for the visitor, they will receive a registration notification.
Note: Both you and the other visitor must be registered in the visitation scheduling system separately.
- From the Manage Visitors page, click the link to request another visitor to become part of your My Visitors list.
- Enter the Visitor ID in the field provided. Visitor ID's are located under the main heading to the right of the visitor's name on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the "Make Request" button.
The visitor will be notified of your request via e-mail. The visitor will have the option to Accept, Reject or Block your request. On your Manage My Visitors page, you will see your request under Waiting for Response. If approved, the visitor will appear in your My Visitor list and on the Manage Visitors page. You may now schedule visits with that visitor.