June 20, 2013
The depth and maturity of configurable options in the VisManager platform has been expanded and enhanced significantly in VisManager 5.5.
Renovo Software has announced the release of the latest version of VisManager, the most advanced inmate visitation management and video visitation system on the market. VisManager 5.5 includes several new features, additional options, and enhancements.
Renovo Software, the leading provider of inmate visitation management and video visitation solutions, has announced the latest release of VisManager. VisManager 5.5 expands on this advanced visitation management platform with numerous feature enhancements, new features, configuration options, interface and workflow improvements, and performance upgrades. The combination of a simple, web-based interface with a high degree of depth in advanced configuration options has made Renovo’s VisManager the visitation platform of choice for over 100 correctional facilities ranging from 18 to over 18,000 inmates.
VisManager allows correctional facilities to offer public and professional inmate visitations using any combination of face-to-face, on-site video, and internet video (a.k.a. remote or at-home) visitation. Revenue generation, policies, hours, quotas, and restrictions can be configured based on a variety of criteria including type of visit, housing unit, station group, or even day of the week. VisManager 5.5’s easy-to-use, on-the-fly configurations allow facilities to easily transition to new visitation technologies and methods and adjust them over time. The need for costly custom development is eliminated and facilities’ investments are protected.
The depth and maturity of configurable options in the VisManager platform has been expanded and enhanced significantly in version 5.5. New features and enhancements include:
- Public Message Posts: Facilities can now post informational messages to visitors within the online and kiosk registration and scheduling interfaces.
- Additional Notifications: Notifications can be set to automatically alert investigators or facility staff of an expanded list of inmate-specific visitation events.
- Enhanced Reporting Options: Additional schedule and statistics reporting options provide an impressive amount of investigative and auditing functionality.
- Enhanced Internet Visits: Improved audiovisual quality and stability of internet visits.
- Expanded Compatibility: Expanded integration with Cisco video infrastructure.
- Additional Data Fields: Added visitor information fields for further visitor identification and comprehensive OMS/JMS/IMS integration.
- Intuitive Interface: Enhancements to the workflow and design of online and kiosk visitation scheduling and registration interfaces.
- Additional Configurations: Further configurability such as scaling of printed visitor passes, bitrate settings, and additional list-sorting options.
About Renovo Software
Renovo Software’s visitation management and video visitation solution has been a tool for both large and small correctional facilities to improve visitation and cut costs for almost a decade. With over 100 customers across North America, Renovo continues to introduce next generation features and functionality. Whether a jail or prison offers on-premise video visits, internet video visits or simply online scheduling and managing of face-to-face visits, Renovo’s system is a proven solution to improving efficiency, cutting costs, and generating revenue through visitation.