December 2, 2009
Renovo’s Video Scheduler solution [will] schedule and automate 4 Polycom MGC MCUs along with approximately 700 endpoints.
The Missouri Research and Education Network (MOREnet) has selected Renovo Software’s video conference scheduling solution, Video Scheduler, over three competing bids.
After bidding against three other providers in a highly competitive RFP process, the Curators of the University of Missouri on behalf of the Missouri Research and Education Network (MOREnet) selected Renovo’s Video Scheduler solution to schedule and automate 4 Polycom MGC MCUs along with approximately 700 endpoints. In the near future, new device drivers will be implemented to facilitate MOREnet’s migration to a new MCU platform.
MOREnet chose Renovo’s Video Scheduler solution for several compelling reasons:
- Video Scheduler’s ability to work with a multitude of hardware platforms
- The ability to decentralize scheduling and management processes, empowering end-users to schedule and manage their own conferences
- Video Scheduler’s policy management allows users to see, schedule and manage only the sites that they have been granted permissions for
- Video Scheduler’s robust reporting functionality
- Video Scheduler’s clearinghouse functionality allows end users or administrators to post content for offer, which other users can then sign-up for
Renovo Software is a leading developer of solutions for the video communications industry including Video Scheduler, a video conference scheduling solution, and VisManager, an inmate video visitation management platform.