South & West Territory Manager
The Territory Manager will be a member of Renovo’s outside sales team. He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all new sales efforts within the Southern & Western territories. The Territory Manager will strive to exceed revenue goals for the territory. This position is responsible for both territories. The Southern territory includes: Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, The Western territory includes: Arizona, California, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell video visitation software solutions (Video & Non-Video Visitation Systems), professional services, maintenance and training programs to correctional facilities and business partners throughout the assigned territory.
- Conduct educational/sales presentations for correctional prospects and partners.
- Manage existing business partner channel.
- Identify potential new business partners.
- Exhibit/Present at correctional market trade shows, conferences, user group meetings etc.
- Facilitate profitable business and promote satisfied customers by:
- Properly managing business partners & end-customers’ expectations.
- Effectively communicating with business partners, customers and Renovo staff.
- Managing expenses (travel, trade show, marketing etc.) as if you owned Renovo Software.
- You will be expected to gather information which enables you to forecast accurately and provide regular updates.
- You are expected to treat the prospects with respect, honesty and the level of professionalism that is expected of a professional sales organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals with long sales cycles and complex sales process within Government agencies
- Ability to effectively communicate the company’s value proposition to strategic business alliances and prospective target accounts
- Evidence of strong sales (hunter) skills
- Proven record of working independently or from a home office.
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Possess a high degree of integrity
- Communicate effectively with other team members and management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- A minimum of 4 years successful sales track record in a technology-oriented field, calling on medium to large companies or preferably government organizations
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed
- Possess the ability to think on your feet, effectively handle objections and manage the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Capable of traveling up to 50%
- Must be able to office out of home and be located within close proximity to a major airport. Home office in Texas or California is desired and preferred. There is no relocation allowance for this position.